Changing apartments

More information on how to change Ara apartments is available at the City of Helsinki’s Applying for rental housing service’s website.

The privately financed apartments of Helsingin Asuntohankinta cannot be changed. If you want to move into another available apartment owned by Helsingin Asuntohankinta, you have to apply for the preferred apartment with a new apartment-specific application. The instructions can be found here.

If you live in company and service housing, you can ask the landlord stated in your rental contract about the possibility to change apartments.